Friday, 14 March 2014

H&M SPRING SCARF

  Topshop Coat
H&M Sweater
Zara Bag

Spring is well on its way, and the cold sunshine and light bright evenings are making me super-duper excited for summertime, I can't wait to wear some (ugly) sandals and whack on a layer of faux-glow for the tangerine dream season ahead. As of now though, I'm wallowing in the depths of fiery final-project hell, sitting in a sad, grey library. Roll on May I say! In an attempt to brighten up my gloomy days, I picked up another tartan woollen - this one comes courtesy of H&M and was under £8, a savvy snap-up indeed considering it doubles up as a picnic blanket!

18 comments:

  1. Lovely picture! I love that scarf so much. My hair doesn't really interact well with scarves. Like my hair puffs up or something. It's weird. So it has to be REALLY cold for me to wear a scarf.
    Love this post and your blog!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove that coat and scarf you look amazing!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf - I have the tartan one from Zara. Life isn't completely without a tartan scarf!!

    Love your blog x

    http://kind-regards-c.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, all my favourite things are here in this picture! Camel coloured coats, tartan scarfs and a grey sweater. If you weren't blonde I would have thought we were twins!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute combination!! We love the tartan scarf paired up with the camel coat. Plus with a price tag like that, it's hard to say no to!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks is perfect, I love the scarf!
    Your blog's lovely, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Hope you don't mind :) xx

    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new reader and I'm so in love with your blog! <3
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marissa :) So happy you like it! x

      Delete
  8. I love your blog and I love that scarf! :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything goes together so well, I especially love the bag!

    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, the scarf is perfect!x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete