Friday, 7 March 2014

MINI BOURJOIS HAUL


This little Borjois trio came to be with a 3 for 2 treat, here's what made it into my Boots basket:

Bourjois Bronzing Primer | £9.99 Boots
Dubbed dupe for the Chanel Bronze Universal and over £20 cheaper than the real deal? I was sold. The formula is a soft mousse consistency with super longevity. I dab a tiny amount and apply it to the areas where the sun would naturally hit my face, then I follow up with foundation and rub on a little more to the tops of my cheeks. The finish? A super-smooth, subtle bronze, suitable for even the most porcelain skins. Oh and it smells divine.

Bourjois Cream Blush in 02 | £7.99 Boots
I've been a fan of the Borjois powder blushers for years so I was keen to try out the cream additions. I opted for a peachy pink shade in 02. The velvet texture is lovely, the colour is build-able and it blends like a breeze. 

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover |  £4.99 Boots
This little pot is genius. Simply dip in your finger, twist the bottle around for a second or two and voilà: polish-less. For £4.99 the price tag is less than ideal and more than I'd usually care to spend on nail polish remover. That said, it's great for travelling and speedy mani's on the go. 

What are your favourite Borjois products ?

13 comments:

  1. Bourjois has so many great products in their range. I LOVE their lip crayons :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed with the bronzing mousse! Plus me too, peach on the beach is just lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. the cream blushes are amazing so easy! sometimes i just wear the blush and abit of liner and thats all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that cream blush to and I am absolutely loving it! Hope you love it too :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing products right there! I only own the bronzer and I adore it! I like it better than the chanel one! The consistency is beautiful and I just want to touch it all day haha, is that weird? Probably… I need to get my hands on those cream blushes too!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bronzer is ah-mazing! I've not tried the Chanel but have no intention to do so as I love this one so much! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They're definitely one of my favourites drugstore brands too :)

      Delete
  6. I really want to try out the blush. Nice post!

    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, it's really lovely and thank you :)

      Delete
  7. I really must try that bronzing primer, it sounds so good xx

    ReplyDelete