Tuesday, 4 March 2014

HEALTHY BRUNCH BANANA PANCAKE RECIPE


Happy Pancake Day! In celebration of this flip-tastic holiday,  I'd like to share a super healthy recipe while I batter up. Allow me to introduce you to the breakfast brunch of champions: homemade banana pancakes. Not only are they super scrumptious, they're also free from flour, gluten and dairy, annnnd they're made up of just two (of my favourite) ingredients: eggs & bananas. So, whack out your pan and lets get cracking (eggs)!

 To serve 2-3 pancakes, you will need:
1 Banana,  2 Eggs, Coconut Oil (to grease the pan)

 First up, mash your banana in a bowl until mushy. Next, crack two eggs in a separate bowl and beat them up, then pour them in with the banana and whisk into a batter. Then grease a heated pan with a small dollop of coconut oil, ladle in your batter, and get frying and flipping. Once you're done cooking, pile up your pancakes and whack on some fresh fruit and syrup. Agave nectar is a healthy alternative, but I couldn't resist a bit of maple with mine.

Have you tried this pancake recipe?

3 comments:

  1. I've tried out this recipe and I really liked the pancakes. It's healthy and delicious at the same time. :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks too delicious. I love pancakes, I'll try out this recipe!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's look soooo tasty :)

    xoxo

    Love :*

    www.podiumbykajaanna.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete