Thursday, 16 January 2014

ESSIE AFTER SCHOOL BOY BLAZER

After school boy blazer | £7.99 Essie

Get a load of this gorgeous inky blue hue. I always sport navy nails during the colder months and right now I'm repping Essie's after school boy blazer. Aside from the uber cool name, it's a super chic, long lasting lacquer that goes with everything. I was enjoying a brief love affair with Midnight Cami before this bad boy came along - which is a very similar shade with a metallic sheen,  whereas boy blazer is a more demure opaque. I can't see this leaving my talons anytime soon, big loves go to my sister who snapped it up at Christmas for me. 

What's your favourite Essie shade?

15 comments:

  1. I love this color! it goes with everything!
    xxCarrie
    www.alittledose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wanted to get my hands on this one so badly but it sold out so quickly in my local drugstore. the color is so amazing.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always lust after this shade, such a lovely deep tone!
    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea taking photos with a magazine in the background.. love the colour

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such an amazing and classy colour! love the dark yet subtle dark blue. so beautiful.
    Check out my latest post featuring something dark with an edge :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to try this for ages. It's such a gorgeous colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dark blue hues and this one has definitely caught my eyes before.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour! I always have black or dark colour like that x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love dark nails for the winter :) x

      Delete
  9. This is such a gorgeous colour! I've got my eye on quite a few Essie shades at the moment.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Essie nail polishes! This colour is absolutely gorgeous. I'm loving the reds at the moment!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do a beautiful plumb shade called Bahama Mama - it's my other favourite! xx

      Delete