Monday, 6 January 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITES


 From top L to bottom R

Clinique Moisture Surge Extra | £32 for 50ml Clinique

My moisturiser of the moment, this hydration booster comes in the shape of a cool, soothing gel that sinks into the skin in seconds. I apply it just before bedtime for supple plump skin in the AM.


Essie Polish in Midnight Cami | £7.99 Boots

The ultimate blue satin dupe to rival Chanel. Read all about it here. 

Clarins Instant Eye Make Up Remover | £13.60 for 125ml Escentual 

Believe the hype. This stuff is the drunk, lazy girls post party BFF. A few drops on a cotton pad and a quick fold over the eye melts away mascara, liner and shadow in one smooth sweep. Definitely worth investing in if you're the waterproof queen, although I'm very tempted to try L'Oreal's cheaptastic dupe. Full review here. 


Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream | £20 50ml Escentual 

This gifted mini treat has worked wonders on my dull winter complexion. The creamy exfoliator is packed with teeny micro beads that lift away flaky skin and impurities plus it's oh so gentle and scrubs like a dream.

Topshop Crescent Moon Highlighter | £10 Topshop

I picked this up during a love affair with its sister - the Topshop Glow Pot in Polish, I can confirm this is the pearly powdered version and lasts a lot longer in the pan. A little dusting makes for a gorgeous subtle shimmer. Check it here. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | £3.99 Boots

A super-duper invisible makeup fixer that lasts almost all day for under £4. Need I say more? (well I did say a little bit more here.)

Clarins Lip Perfecter | £13.60 Escentual 

Your lips-but-better in a tube. This squeezable hero needs no introduction. Read the rave here. 

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails | £4.50 Bodycare Also available here

Sally never lets my talons down and Hard As Nails is an oldie but a goodie. It works as a miracle strengthener but as I've recently discovered also makes for an unbeatable topcoat. 

What are your current beauty bests?

21 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try Clinique! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give them a whirl, their stuff is lovely for sensitive skin and they always do loads of promo deals :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sally is the best! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  3. That top shop highlighter looks absolutely gorgeous!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/the-things-i-have-learnt-this-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try that Clinique Moisture Surge Extra. I keep hearing such lovely things about it.


    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clarins Lip Perfector is so good! I love it. Love your post too!
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to try the Clarins Lip perfector! And the Essie colour is gorgeous. Would love if you'd have a little look on my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the navy polish, and I love it too!
    xx
    http://littlethingsandelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it - I've recently discovered after school boy blazer which is basically the same minus the metallic! x

      Delete
  8. Dying to try some of the Clarins lip perfectors, they look gorgeous!

    Samantha
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, they're worth the pennies and they last for ages :) I've had mine since July x

      Delete
  9. Love the lip perfecter! Where is your little stand from?
    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stand, it so pretty!

    x
    http://dashofblueinterior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I am actually really wanting to try Clarins Instant Eye Remover! Also, Clarins Instant Perfector! I just bought Rimmels Stay Matte the other day too. Sadly, my color isn't available..just a really pretty sunkissed bronzer glow. Have you seen the darkest color? I believe it's shade 4 or 5. It's very pretty.
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your faves!!! Essie's my fave too!!!

    xo, Lizzie
    The Uptown Girl
    http://www.elizzabethhope.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Rimmel's Stay Matte powder too :) It's such an amazing product for the price! Xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete