Wednesday, 11 December 2013

CLARINS MINIS

   
Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover | £13.60 (125ml) Escentual 
I've tried a fair few eye-makeup removers in my time, both drug store and high-end and this tried and tested hero reigns supreme. It's a clarifying, kind and gentle lotion packed with translucent oils. To apply, simply shake it up, soak up a cotton pad and place, wipe or fold over the eye and let the liquid work its magic. Shadow, liner, and mascara melt away in seconds and it budges even the most stubborn waterproof wonders.  I like to follow it up with a spot of Bioderma to wipe away any excess to ensure my lids are left clean and clear. Although it's a bit pricey it's so worth the extra cash if you're a full eye make-up kinda' gal - it's such a delicate luxe product. Ideal for lazy days and drunk post-party, half-attempt removals with no rubbing or effort necessary. 


Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment |  £17.60 (125ml) Escentual
 I do love a good foot cream and this one is particularly lovely. It's packed full of goodies to nourish and soothe stressed out feet. Shea butter, arnica and kashew nut oil make for a rich cream that absorbs easily into the skin. I like to give my tootsies a quick scrub, slather this on and pop on a pair of cotton socks over the top and sleep in.

4 comments:

  1. lovely post and really sweet blog

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to give the Instant Eye Make-Up Remover a go for a while now, I might have to pick it up! xx

    Leanne | Seeking Serendipity

    ReplyDelete