Monday, 9 December 2013

CLARINS INSTANT LIGHT NATURAL LIP PERFECTOR

        Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Petal Shimmer | £13.60 Escentual

This little pucker perfecter is my favourite lip service. If you've read the raves, believe them. One quick slick makes for your-lips-but-better. The multi-tasking mini acts as a balm, a gloss and a tint, providing a hint of colour with a whole lotta 'moisture. Did I mention it tastes and smells delicious? The soft textured gel is super-easy to apply with it's spongy applicator and a little goes a long way; I've had mine since June and it's still going strong. This shade in particular is beautifully subtle with a pinky peach hue but there are a range of different shades available if you fancy a bit more pigmentation. Also it's important to note that this product does NOT do that windy-hair-stick stuff, which only makes it all the more perfect.

Have you tried the Clarins Lip Perfector? 

4 comments:

  1. this looks too great for me not to try.

    check out my latest posts?
    georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite! xx

    loudlikelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete