Saturday, 9 November 2013

WEARING: ANOTHER KIMONO

 Kimono | Topshop
Cami | Topshop
Joni Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Deena & Ozzy at Urban Outfitters
Watch | River Island (Similar here)
Hat | Primark 

This floral newbie was an early Christmas gift from my lovely sister and I absolutely adore it! I'm not usually one for tassels but when I spotted this floating in Topshop I just had to have it, it's barely left my back since. The silky texture is super light and I'm in love with the beautiful oriental print and  Stevie Nicks vibe it has going on.  I chose the petite version as I preferred the smaller fit, but there's a tall offering available too. It's the perfect cover-up to throw over a simple lazy look and I've just been chucking it over jeans & camis.  I can't wait for the sun to come out again, I can see this being a staple piece for festival sunshine garb. Also, apologies for my chunky moon face and the awkward  expression. 

19 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The kimono is really cute :) xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so lovely and casual! the hat is gorgeous
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your outfit, nice and casual but very chic!! I am following you now!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous kimono! you look lovely :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can never have enough kimono's :D

    fab outfit hun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty! Love what you're wearing, especially the hat! gorgeous xx

    it would be cool if you could check out my blog too: www.thelittleindie.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog by accident and I'm already in love with your style! This look is amazing :)
    I don't know how to follow your blog though D:

    Greetings from Barcelona! xx | http://nerweenmakeupbag.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nerween, thank you :) You can follow my blog here: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7949403

      xx

      Delete
  8. gorgeous, so stylish! your blog is lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the style and ur outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great combo! Love the prints <33

    ReplyDelete