Sunday, 17 November 2013

NEW IN: OFFICE BOOTS

Black Leather Boots | Office

Meet my new loves,  I snapped up this glorious pair at Office. I'd been lusting over a pair of Vegabonds for ages and waiting in vain for the River Island super dupes to come back in stock, alas they did not appear and I was left with cold toes. Then I strolled into Office and clapped eyes on these bad boys, they're almost identical to the Vegabonds I was after (and £20 cheaper at that) and the leather is more of a muted, charcoal black - which I actually prefer. After numerous treks, daytime adventures and running for the bus, I can confirm that these feel like a pair of very comfortable, short wellingtons? Sort of clumpy but easy and cosy. Definitely my new A/W staple shoe.

What is your ultimate winter boot? 

No comments:

Post a Comment