Tuesday, 19 November 2013

NAILS: ESSIE VS CHANEL

                                         
Essie Midnight Cami | Superdrug £7.99
Chanel Blue Satin | Boots £17.50

 Listen up lacquer lovers, I think I may have found the ultimate, fool-proof dupe for Chanel's Blue Satin number. Essie's Midnight Cami polish is an identical twilight navy with that gorgeous, glossy sheen finish, and dare I say it, I think the formula might actually be better. It stays put for longer, doesn't chip as easily and at over £9.50 cheaper it's a bargain-busting beauty.

Have you tried Blue Satin or/and Midnight Cami? Which do you prefer?  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade - dark, vampy and with a lovely shine to it. I do love the Chanel shades but on me at least they start to chip almost immediately which is really quite poor for a brand like Chanel. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love their shades but they are prone to chipping :( xx

      Delete
  2. That blue is perfection!! Lovely color

    thatgemgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete