Friday, 8 November 2013

LATHERING: L'OREAL EVER RICHE HAIRCARE


 This triumphant trio has received a fair bit of blog lovin' lately, so when I spotted a glorious 3 for £12 sign in the boots hair care aisle, I made a speedy b-line for L'Oreal. 

Ever Riche Shampoo & Conditioner - Nourishing & Flowing £5.99 each | Boots
This duo is designed to care for dry, fine hair, and that it certainly does. The formula is enriched with botanical oils without any sulphate nasties - which is always a plus. The squeezy packaging makes for  super easy application and a little goes a long way. The lather feels luxurious and the scent is gorgeous, expect fresh tones of vanilla and coconut. In terms of results, these got on happily with my dry, unruly, colour treated hair. My locks didn't feel coated or weighed down, but much softer and easier to manage, perhaps even a little glossier? (in the right light)  


After using the Ever Riche' shampoo & conditioner, I usually whack this stuff on. The Oil Preciux is essentially a leave-in conditioner spray, as well as my tangle teezer's new BFF. It's designed to nourish over processed hair to provide a weightless, shiny feel.  It diffuses a fine mist with a spray applicator and I comb it through my soggy tresses with my trusty teezer, is makes for a darn' good detangling spray and makes post-shower hair care a 20 second affair. It has an oriental scent of jasmine - which is just lovely. After use, my locks are left soft, shiny and ready to style. 

If you fancy treating your tresses to something new, I'd really recommend Ever Riche's offerings. 

Have you tried these products? 

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try these - I have the hair masque and for once it would be great to have all products from the same range :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like this :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this range - I've heard such great things! Great post x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these seem so good for the price, definitely thinking of trying them out!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete