Saturday, 21 September 2013

Can't live without: Bioderma

             Bioderma | Escentual £4.50 - £14.50 

Believe the hype ladies, this stuff is the holy grail in make-up removal. Say goodbye to facial wipes and get a cotton pad full of this, it's as gentle as water and will take off your slap in one smooth swoop, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O is part of a new wave of make-up removers known as 'micellar solutions' that are made up of oils held in water molecules, which means all the goodness of an oil based make-up remover with the gentleness of water. Bioderma is a super mild, non-rinse cleanser/make-up remover. After my first 250ml bottle, I repurchased the larger 500ml bottle as well as the 100ml travel bottle. It's safe to say I'm converted, forever. Bioderma is a french cosmetic product so unfortunately it's not readily available in UK drugstores, but it's fairly easy to get hold of online, stay savvy and check out AmazonEscentual and Ebay for the cheapest deals.

4 comments:

  1. I'm also completely hooked on Bioderma - I particularly like how ridiculouslly clean it makes my skin feel! :lo). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without bioderma either! Great post xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bioderma! I always have to ask someone to get me one when they go to France because it's just so expensive in the UK

    Epiphannie A

    ReplyDelete