Wednesday, 25 September 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL


     Blazer | River Island (Old)
Cami | Topshop £18
     Watch | Casio
     Joni Jeans | Topshop £36
     Sandals | H&M £7 (Sale)
     Bag | Zara £49.99
     Fedora | Topshop £25 

And so my third and final uni year begins, argh! I whipped out my comfy combo' of the moment: my Topshop Joni's & Cami, teaming them with my trusty RI blazer and a fedora. The weather in the UK is bizarre at the moment this outfit felt far too warm at lunch time, but I was freezing by 4, my sandal gamble sadly didn't pay off. Also apologies for the terrible quality of these photo's the one on the left has been cropped as there isn't much blank space to use as a backdrop in my postage-stamp room, sorry if it's making you dizzy!


6 comments:

  1. Hi
    I absolutely love your style and your blog
    Very interesting ,inspiring post
    Would be great if we can follow each other ?
    Please let me know
    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

    Kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful , lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these jeans and I am in love with them!
    You look amazing!
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant back to school outfit, love the hat! You're super stunning, your hair is so pretty :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love that bag, I have it too, it's awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete